700c, 27-Inch & 650c
Vittoria's Rubino is an all-rounder that packs the technology and features you want at a price you won’t believe. Since the advent of air-filled bicycle tires, riders have been forced to strike a balance between durability and performance. A two-dimensional carbon material called Graphene has changed that, and you’ll find it in the Rubino, made with Vittoria’s revolutionary G+ compound. This G+ compound keeps the Rubino taunt and durable when traveling in a straight line, ensuring efficiency and durability. When cornering, accelerating, or braking, the compound softens, giving you impressive traction and control. It also features Vittoria's Puncture Protection Belt 2.0 to make flats a thing of the past, so you get a fast, long-lasting tire that inspires confidence in every ride. - Wire bead - 23mm: 320 grams - 25mm: 360 grams - 28mm: 365 grams
$27.99 - $31.99
Vittoria's Rubino tire is an ever-popular all-rounder. It sports Vittoria's 60 thread-per-inch casing and a long-wearing rubber compound that will give you many miles of great riding. It also features Vittoria's Puncture Protection Belt to help keep you rolling smoothly. - Wire bead
Intended for training, this tire features a strong nylon casing, offers a secure grip, and provides long tread life. - 26 TPI nylon casing - Long service life - Economical rigid bead - Modern tread pattern design with a smoother center and increased tread on shoulders for a variety of conditions - Wire bead
E-bikes are wonderfully engineered capable machines, but they put greater stresses and abuse on their tires because of being tasked to carry the load of a heavy duty frame, battery packs, electric motor, electronics, as well as the weight of the rider and any additional cargo. The Serfas E-VIDA is manufactured using e-bike specific compounds designed to provide a high-mileage, long-lasting tire with superior grip and handling characteristics versatile enough to get you around town with ease, both on and off the beaten path. Outfit your e-bike with tires built for the task, and enjoy the benefits of the Serfas E-VIDA. - Manufactured using e-bike specific compounds specially formulated for high mileage & superior grip - Grippy inverted tread design reduces rolling resistance for greater speed and handling - 68 durometer center ridge for long life & 58 durometer sides for enhanced cornering capability - Bead: Wire - Pressure: 65 PSI
The Seca Sport is a worry-free performance road tire. It combines extra puncture resistance & superior tread life to the fast tread pattern. - Fantastic Everyday Road Tire - Lightweight Fast Rolling Tread Pattern - Fast Rolling 65a Center Durometer With Great Cornering 58a Outer Durometer - Bead: Folding - Pressure: 130 PSI - TPI: 60 - Weight: 230g (23), 260g (25), 300g (28)
$18.00 - $34.99
The Lugano offers reliable performance at an affordable price. Now with a new dynamic tread design. - Wire Bead with K-Guard Protection
$69.00 - $72.00
- The Cinturato Velo is designed around reliability in bad road conditions and heavy usage as priority and it still keeps Pirelli DNA thanks to its SmartNET Silica compound and confidence-inspiring handling. - Its patent pending Armour Tech construction combines a bead-to-bead high density layer to an aramid breaker and aramid fibers dispersed into the tread. - The SmartNET Silica compound coupled with Pirelli long experience in tread design, adds the safety and handling in any condition, whether it is wet or dry, Pirelli is already famous for.
$58.99 - $85.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip - FGD and ICS technologies-powered tread design provides sensational handling confidence and performance - SmartNET Silica and the special aramid fiber puncture resistance belt allow you to enjoy extensive mileage and long-term reliability
$64.90 - $67.99
- Pirelli's SmartNET Silica grants both rolling efficiency and wet grip, delivering an all-season tyre with outstanding performance - Tread design developed with FGD and ICS technologies provides great handling and water drainage, even in harsh weather conditions - Overall increased SmartNET Silica tread pattern thickness in addition to an aramid fiber puncture-resistant belt ensure extensive mileage and reliability in bad weather and cold temperatures
$59.00 - $59.90
- Designed for breathtaking speed, while reducing both rolling resistance and aero drag. - This is the fastest and best performing tire in the P ZERO VELO family. - With our patented SmartNET Silica compound providing outstanding grip - You can ride this tire in wild conditions like never before with a TT tire.
MICHELIN's Dynamic Sport offers an excellent ride, high mileage and even puncture protection at a nice price. With its grippy tread, tough nylon casing and supple sidewalls, you'll enjoy all your road rides even more.
The Krylion 2 Endurance provides the supple ride qualities that MICHELIN is known for, along with a long wearing tread and extreme puncture protection. - MICHELIN's Bi-Compound rubber has extreme durability, low rolling resistance, and provides extra cornering grip - Excellent puncture resistance thanks to its bead to bead protection - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding
$64.99 - $79.99
Designed for bicycle enthusiasts who are always looking to ride more miles, the Power Endurance is a long wearing, extremely durable tire that also provides low rolling resistance and exceptional cornering grip. - Triple layer 110 tpi casing with puncture-resistant crown ply for comfort and durability - Aramid Protek + belt under tread for puncture protection - Tread Wear Indicator molded into tire tread - Tire Type: Clincher - Tire Bead: Folding Weights: 700 x 23c (220g) 700 x 25c (230g) 700 x 28c (255g)
The space-age technology showcased in the Pro3 Race tire is the result of many hours of testing and assessment by Tour De France racers. This super-light race tire features a supple casing for amazing road response and feel. It sports ultra-low-rolling resistance and its puncture-resistant tread provides impressive durability as well. The Pro3 Race tire is a great way to soup up your road rocket whether you race or just enjoy effortless velocity.
Keep the rubber side down and fully inflated when you choose MICHELIN's Protek tires. A specially-cut tread pattern reduces rolling resistance, and MICHELIN's rubber compound makes for an excellent grip. Grooves at the shoulders help increase traction on wet and greasy surfaces. A 1mm-thick anti-puncture reinforcement will help ensure nothing bursts your bubble, so you can enjoy the ride. Weights: 27 x 1.25 (650g) 700 x 28c (575g) 700 x 32c (630g) 700 x 35c (700g) 700 x 38c (760g) 700 x 40c (800g)
$69.99 - $79.99
- Performance and adhesion in all weather. - Specific grooved design for wet terrain. - Superior compound thickness with Kevlar reinforcement for durability.
- Hutchinson's pioneering tubeless technology eliminates tubes for a lighter, faster accelerating wheel that can be run at lower pressures - Carbon casing with carbon fiber beads and textile reinforcement from bead to bead - Special bead compound and a thin layer of rubber inside the casing seals the tire - Thermoplastic reinforced compound for maximum wear - 127 tpi casing
Continental's Gatorskin combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a light tire that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - Weight: 290/310/360/365/390 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c/27 x 1 1/4) - PolyX puncture protection - DuraSkin sidewall protection
$59.95 - $74.99
Continental's Gatorskin Folding combines 3 flat-protection technologies into one fast-riding, high-mileage racing and training tire. It features a super-fine 180 thread-per-inch casing, a bead-to-bead layer of DuraSkin, and is finished with a Kevlar-reinforced top layer. The result is a tire with a lightweight folding bead that rolls and corners with the best of them while providing flat protection second to none. - DuraSkin sidewall protection - PolyX puncture protection - Weight: 220/240/320/325 grams (23c/25c/28c/32c)
Our all-year-round tyre and a reliable companion for those high mileage road cyclists - Solid partner for training rides and in competition, come rain or shine - Outstanding puncture protection, reliable tread with good grip and the highest mileage - A tire with a superior durability ready for any season
Thanks to its DuraSkin anti-tear fabric, the Grand Prix 4-Season holds up under extreme conditions. In the Paris – Roubaix race, the “Hell of the North”, cyclists equipped with DuraSkin enhanced tires have the fewest tire-related problems during the race. Incorporating Continental's special wear resistant carbon compound, the tire is characterized by very good mileage performance as well as excellent adhesion on wet roads and at low temperatures. With the 23mm, 25mm, 28mm, and 32mm versions, the Grand Prix 4-Season makes it possible to select the right tire for various road qualities and comfort requirements. A double Vectran Breaker belt under the tread raises the puncture and cut protection to the highest level available on the market.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
The Sprinter GatorSkin inherits the best qualities of the ever-popular original Sprinter, namely the durable tread compound and effective puncture resistance. GatorSkin simply adds confidence-inspiring durability and the sidewall protection of DuraSkin to an already race-proven winner. Pro riders use a similar combination in their tires for Paris-Roubaix and other equipment-destroying classics in the springtime. If you want to get the miles in, but your streets aren't covered with the finest tarmac, this is your tubular.
The Ultra Sport II is a road tire built to Continental's exacting standards, providing you with the optimal blend of low weight, puncture resistance, and long life. It sports a strong, supple 180 thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing and is at home in all situations, from miles of training to amateur racing to all-day centuries.
$16.35 - $19.00
- Ideal road bike commuting tire - With a thicker layer of tread rubber, the Caldera provides longer-lasting tread wear than a normal road tire - Bead: non-folding - Weight: 330 grams
Page 1 of 1